Policies, Terms & Conditions
Hours Of Operation
- Monday – Friday. 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Purchases must be paid either by cash, Bank check or Wire transfer.
- Company checks Payable to Ole Furniture are acceptable, but will need 7 business days for the payment to clear. Your company name and address must appear on your check.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 fee. Temporary, personal and postdated checks are not acceptable.
Delivery / Shipping
- No minimum order for self pick up customer.
- Minimum order $400.00 for local delivery (within 20 miles radius).
- All shipments are FOB our warehouse, ship freight collect.
Return / Exchange
- Claims for defects or missing parts must be presented within 48 hours of delivery. Original Boxes and Invoice must be presented for claims. We will not accept any exchange or return on used or assembled merchandise.
- Any claim for merchandise damaged in transit, must be made with the freight/shipping company before signing freight bill. Please inspect all boxes for damages. Make sure carrier signs freight bill for any damage. Ole Furniture is intended for households only not for commercial usage.
- All returned shipment must be freight prepaid. We will not accept any freight charges for returned merchandise.
- Any return must have prior return authorization and there will be a 25% restocking fee.
- No cash refund. Exchange or credit only.
“Limited Term Warranty: 90 days from day of purchase”
Additional conditions for warranty on upholstery are listed on the attached addendum.
WARRANTY IS VOID FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage. Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Ole Furniture warranty will void.
- Floor samples sold or products designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty
- Warranty does not cover table glasses or and minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and your furniture.
- Cost of packaging and shipping to and from Ole Furniture is not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use. Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse. Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation. Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance. Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERRABLE under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Ole Furniture with claim. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the Merchandise to the consumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of ninety days for warranty purposes.